I stand alone in the darkness,
The winter of my life came so fast,memories go back to childhood.
To day I still recall,
Oh how happy I wasthen.
There was no sorrow there was no pain.
walking through the green fiel ,sunshine in my eyes.
I\'m still there everywhere.
I\'m the dust in the wind.
I\'m the star in the northern sky .
I never stayed where,
I\'m the wind in the trees,
Would you wait for me forever.
DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM
Mẫu
Thông tin cá nhân
Họ và tên
Giới tính
Note that only one option can be chosen. Tên thường dùng:This example cannot be edited because our editor uses a textarea for input, and your browser does not allow a textarea inside a textarea.
Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 6, 2009
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét