DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM

DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM KHU NUÔI THỦY SẢN CN ĐỒNG HÒA XÃ PHÚ MỸ HUYỆN KIÊN LƯƠNG TỈNH KIÊN GIANG

Mẫu

Thông tin cá nhân

Họ và tên

Họ: Tên:

Giới tính

Nam Nữ
Note that only one option can be chosen.
Tôi có một chiếc xe đạp: Tôi có một chiếc Ô tô: Tôi có một chiếc Máy bay: Tôi có một chiếc Xích lô:
Tên thường dùng:

This example cannot be edited because our editor uses a textarea for input, and your browser does not allow a textarea inside a textarea.

This form sends an e-mail to ca43nt1@gmail.com.

Name: Mail: Comment:

Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 5, 2009

Bài 1 hello

HELLO!


A Hello. My name's Jenny. What's your name?
B Anna.
A Where are you from, Anna?
B I'm from New York.


A Hello. My name's Thomas. What's your name?
B Johann.
A Where are you from, Johann?
B I'm from Berlin. Where are you from?
A I'm from Oxford.


My name's Mayumi Kimura, and I'm a student. I'm 19 years old. I'm not married. I have two brothers and a sister. I live in a flat in Osaka, Japan. I want to learn English because it's an international language.


France Spain Greece
England Egypt Russia
Brazil Japan Germany
Mexico Hungary Italy

1 He's from Spain.
2 I'm sixteen.
3 Her name's Pat.
4 They're from Britain
5 Where's she from?
6 He's a teacher in France.

a

A Hello, Mary. How are you?
B Fine, thank you. And you?
A I'm OK, thanks.

b

A Hi, Dave. How are you?
B Not bad, thanks. And you?
A Very well. How are the children?
B They're fine.

c

A Goodbye, Chris.
B Goodbye, Anne. Have a nice evening.
A Thanks, Chris. See you tomorow.


a stamp a bag a map a key
an apple a postcard a ticket a notebook
an orange a letter a suitcase a camera
a dictionary an envelope a newspaper a magazine


The letters of the alphabet
/ei/ a h j k
/i:/ b c d e g p t v
/e/ f l m n s x z
/ai/ i y
/±U/ o
/u:/ q u w
/¿:/ r

The alphabet song
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p l m n o p q r s t l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
That is the English alphabet.
Spelling
name N-A-M-E
sister S-I-S-T-E-R
flat F-L-A-T
student S-T-U-D-E-N-T
doctor D-O-C-T-O-R
house H-O-U-S-E
letter L-E-double T-E-R
married M-A-double R-I-E-D
apple A-double P-L-E
job J-O-B

The conversation
A How do you spell your first name?
B J-A-M-E-S.
A How do you spell your surname?
B H-A-double R-I-S-O-N.
A James Harrison.
B That's right.
VERB TO BE
I am
He is
She is
It is
We are
You are
They are


I’m 20. Khéng nÍi I’m 20 years.
I’m 20 years old. I have 20 years.

Possessive Adjectives
I my
He his
She her
It its
We our
You your
They their

a/an
It’s a ticket.
DÓng an trõðc mît nguyãn Ým
It’s an apple.


Prepositions
Where are you from?
I live in a flat in Paris?
What’s this in English?

Practice
 Read and listen.
 Look at the stress marks. Practise saying the countries.
lŸ Ÿl lŸŸ
France England Brazil Germany
Spain Egypt Japan Mexico
Greece Russia Hungary
Italy
Listening and pronunciation
 Tick (ü) the sentence you hear.
1. a She’s from Spain.
b He’s from Spain.
2. a I’m sixteen
b I’m sixty.
3. a His name’s Pat.
b Her name’s Pat
4. a They’re from Britain.
b They’re from Brazil.
5. a Where’s she from?
b Where’s he from?
6. a He’s a teacher in France.
b His teacher in France.

Grammar
Put am, is, are, his, or her into the gaps.
Example
My name is Anna.

a. Where ____ you from?
b. ____ from Italy.
c. ‘What's ____ name?’ ‘Peter’.
d. Christina _____ twenty-nine years old.
e. Mike and Rosie ____ from London.
f. Clara ____ married.
g. ‘What's _____ name?’ ‘Mayumi.’
h. He ____ a doctor.
i. I have a daughter. ____ name’s Kate.
j. Janos and Iren ____ married. They have a son.

Choosing the correct sentence
One sentence has a mistake. Choose the correct sentence. Put ü and û.

Examples
His from Greece. û She’s a teacher. ü
He’s from Greece. ü She’s teacher. û

1. a Where she from?
b Where’s she from?
2. a What's her name?
b What's she’s name?
3. a I’m a student.
b I’m student
4. a She is twenty-nine years old.
b She has twenty-nine years old.
5. a I live in flat.
b I live in a flat
6. a I have two sisters.
b have two sister
7. a They from Japan.
b They’re from Japan
8. a He’s a doctor.
b His a doctor
9. a He’s name’s Bruno
b His name’s Bruno.
10. a Her surname is Smith.
b Her surname it’s Smith.

Hello and goodbye

1. Write the conversations in the correct order.

a. Fine thank you. And you?
I’m OK, thanks.
Hello Mary. How are you?
A _______
B _______
A _______

b. Not bad thanks. And you?
Very well. How are the children?
Hi. Dave! How are you?
They’re fine.
A _______
B _______
A _______
B _______

c. Goodbye, Anne. Have nice evening.
Thanks Chris. See you tomorrow!
Goodbye, Chris.
A _______
B _______
A _______

2  Listen to the alphabet song. Sing it!
3  Listen and write the words you hear.
4  Read and listen to the conversation.
A How do you spell your first name.
B J-A-M-E-S.
A How do you spell your surname.
B H-A-double R-I-S-O-N.
A James Harrison.
B That’s right.
5 Ask and answer questions about things in the room.
What’s this in English?
A dictionary.
How do you spell it?
D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y.
What’s this in English?
I don’t know.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét