DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM

DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM KHU NUÔI THỦY SẢN CN ĐỒNG HÒA XÃ PHÚ MỸ HUYỆN KIÊN LƯƠNG TỈNH KIÊN GIANG

Mẫu

Thông tin cá nhân

Họ và tên

Họ: Tên:

Giới tính

Nam Nữ
Note that only one option can be chosen.
Tôi có một chiếc xe đạp: Tôi có một chiếc Ô tô: Tôi có một chiếc Máy bay: Tôi có một chiếc Xích lô:
Tên thường dùng:

This example cannot be edited because our editor uses a textarea for input, and your browser does not allow a textarea inside a textarea.

This form sends an e-mail to ca43nt1@gmail.com.

Name: Mail: Comment:

Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

I Lay My Love On You



Westlife

Just a smile and the rain is gone
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
There's an angel standing next to me
Reaching for my heart

Just a smile and there's no way back
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
But there's an angel, she's calling me
Reaching for my heart

I know, that I'll be ok now
This time it's real

I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

I was lost in a lonely place
Could hardly even believe it (yeah)
Holding on to yesterdays
Far, far too long

Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real

I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

I never knew that love could fell soo good

Like once in a lifetime
You change my world

I lay my love on you
You make me feel brand new
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

I lay my love on you
You make me feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

As I lay my love on you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét