DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM

DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM KHU NUÔI THỦY SẢN CN ĐỒNG HÒA XÃ PHÚ MỸ HUYỆN KIÊN LƯƠNG TỈNH KIÊN GIANG

Mẫu

Thông tin cá nhân

Họ và tên

Họ: Tên:

Giới tính

Nam Nữ
Note that only one option can be chosen.
Tôi có một chiếc xe đạp: Tôi có một chiếc Ô tô: Tôi có một chiếc Máy bay: Tôi có một chiếc Xích lô:
Tên thường dùng:

This example cannot be edited because our editor uses a textarea for input, and your browser does not allow a textarea inside a textarea.

This form sends an e-mail to ca43nt1@gmail.com.

Name: Mail: Comment:

Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

Yesterday

The Beatles

Yesterday, all my trouble seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly,
Im not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go
I dont know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why she had to go
I dont know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
.....mm...mmm....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét