DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM

DƯƠNG VĂN CA CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN THỦY SẢN BIM KHU NUÔI THỦY SẢN CN ĐỒNG HÒA XÃ PHÚ MỸ HUYỆN KIÊN LƯƠNG TỈNH KIÊN GIANG

Mẫu

Thông tin cá nhân

Họ và tên

Họ: Tên:

Giới tính

Nam Nữ
Note that only one option can be chosen.
Tôi có một chiếc xe đạp: Tôi có một chiếc Ô tô: Tôi có một chiếc Máy bay: Tôi có một chiếc Xích lô:
Tên thường dùng:

This example cannot be edited because our editor uses a textarea for input, and your browser does not allow a textarea inside a textarea.

This form sends an e-mail to ca43nt1@gmail.com.

Name: Mail: Comment:

Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 5, 2009

Don't Cry Joni



Conway Twitty - Joni Lee
Don't cry Joni

(Chorus 1)
Jimmy, please say you'll wait for me
I ll grow up some day you ll see
Saving all my kisses just for you
Signed with love for ever true.

Joni was the girl who lived next door
I ve known her, I guess, ten years or more
Joni wrote me a note one day
And this is what she had to say

(Chorus 1)

Slowly I read her note once more
Then I went over to the house next door
Her teardrops fell like rain that day
When I told Joni what I had to say.

(Chorus 2)
Joni, Joni,please don t cry
You ll forget me by and by
You re just fifteen, I am twenty-two
And Joni, I just can't wait for you.

Soon I left our little hometown
Got me a job and tried to settle down
But the words kept haunting my memory
The words that Joni said to me

(Chorus 1)

I packed my clothes and I caught a plane
I had to see Joni, I had to explain
How my heart was filled with her memory
And ask my Joni if she'd marry me

I ran all the way to the house next door
But things weren t like they were before.
My teardrops fell like rain that day
When I heard what Joni had to say

(Chorus 3)
Jimmy, Jimmy,please don t cry
You'll forget me by and by
It's been five years since you ve been gone
Jimmy, I married your best friend John

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét